Best 5 Launchers for Android
Android home launchers are a great way to change the User Interface of your Android device. If you are bored with your current interface or if you are looking for something different, there are several launchers available in the Google Play Store which you can use in order to get a different feel to your Android OS. Basically, launchers change transitions, homescreens, icons and basically everything related to the user interface. Here are the best 5 homescreen launchers which you can use on your Android smartphone.
5) At 5, we have the Go Launcher EX which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. The launcher is one of the best since the Android OS came out and is definitely one of the most customizable launchers available for Android. There are hundreds of themes which you can download for the Go Launcher EX including icon sets. This is the perfect launcher if you want full customization of your phone. Apart from the basic themes and icons, there are a lot of add-ons for the app including widgets and different type of lock screens. The app is completely free on the Play Store and you should definitely give it a try.
4) ADWLauncher comes at number 4 and is another impressive launcher for the Android OS. The free version has limited features and you can try the free version before purchasing the full version in order to get all the features of the launcher. You can get a lot of different themes and icons for this particular launcher and one of the best things about ADWLauncher is that it can customize the dock as well. The launcher also has dock scrolling so that you can use multiple applications on the dock.
3) Nova Launcher is at number 3 and is the perfect customizable launcher for Ice Cream Sandwich devices. The launcher, unfortunately, doesn’t a support Android OS lower than ICS. However, it is a fantastic launcher for ICS devices. Basically, it gives you everything that is present in ICS along with add-ons and customizations. There are a lot of themes and icons available to download and you can customize your dock as well. The free version has decent features but if you want features like screen gestures and unread message counts on your phone, then you should buy the full version of the launcher.
2) At number 2, comes Apex Launcher. This is another fantastic launcher for ICS devices and is not available for versions lower than ICS. The launcher gives out stock ICS experience along with a lot of customizations. You can get up to nine home screens with several scrolling docks. The launcher also offers several different transitions and effects to choose from along with app drawer customization. You can try the free version before buying the full version in order to access all the features of the launcher.
1) At number 1, we have the Holo Launcher which is based on the Android Jelly Bean. This launcher can be used on ICS and Jelly Bean devices and it offers stock Jelly Bean experience along with some additional features. If you want to experience Jelly Bean on ICS, then you should definitely try out Holo Launcher. The Launcher is free on the Play Store and you can get the Plus version of Holo Launcher to get additional customization features.