Jellyflop: Make Your Jellyfish Fly Through Hurdles
Fun games, with a bit of thinking involved, are appreciated by users around the world. Jellyflop is one such game, with a cute jellyfish playing the central character, and making cute moves throughout the game. The game is based on gravity and your physics skills. All you need to do is to make the jellyfish fly. Does that seem unreal? The game has made the impossible, possible. Though the jellyfish is better in flopping, you can make it fly with your moves.
Jellyflop, developed by Concrete software Inc, is a game where your finger has to do the mastering job. You require guiding the little jelly by drawing line anywhere on the screen. The lines are where the jelly can bounce and collect the feather and the droplet on the way. If it can collect all the droplets and feather then the move will be declared as perfect. The puzzle game requires your dimension knowledge for creating a perfect path for flying for the central character. You will actually become more perfect in your sense of dimension and physics once you start playing the game. It is possible to make an error, and then try again from the same level. This game enables the vibration feature of your device and thus your hands will know the movement.
- The jellyfish is designed in such a way that it looks cute and manage to grab your attention.
- The game requires permission for your vibration facility on mobile for making you understand the movement. It actually lets you know if you are hit by the shark in the water or not, because if you do, you will fail the level.
- You can draw the line with your finger, anywhere on the screen for making jelly bump. You can take your time in making the path and just a click will launch jelly in its journey. The launch button is kept in the bottom right of the screen to minimize the chance of accidental click.
- Powerful fans are present in some levels and these fans along with teleportals will help the cute little fellow bounce through the spikes, predators and other such perils.
- The lines you draw can be deleted easily by a tap of your fingers. You can draw and delete lines till the time you are sure that the bumps will be perfect and your jelly will fly and grab the feather.
- The version 1.0.10 is out in the market and here you have 5 zones along with 100 levels with different levels of difficulty.
- The application is free and takes about 23m space on your mobile.
- Android 2.1 or up is required to play the game.
- Several achievement levels would let you earn stylish hats.
- You can get links to Twitter and Facebook, and update the ladder board.
Jellyflop is a physics puzzle game where all operations are on your fingertips. The cute character, multiple levels and easy operation make this game a must have.
Download Link : Download the Application