I feel like I’ve gone through all kind of apps on the App Store, I am always being on the lookout for latest ones. And so Total File Manager app developed by Ramon Rivero was definitely one that caught my attention this week, and I highly recommend for users.
This quality app of Total File Manager professionally permits to store, view and manage files on your iPhone or iPad. It also permits you access files on remote computers or NAS servers from your device. It can also play audio and video (avi, mp4, mkv,), view photos, documents or PDF, open and extract ZIP, RAR, 7ZIP, import photos and videos from the camera roll and more. With a user friendly interface, managing and transferring files becomes really easy. Just download the app to get started.
Salient Features of Total File Manager
- You can import files from other applications and email attachments.
- Transfer files from your computer via Web or FTP, iTunes, cloud services, webDAV or Windows, Mac, NAS or Linux file shares. (smb2 and smb3)
- Protects access to folders and to the application.
- Visualize and decompress zip, rar and 7zip files, also password protected.
- Make new ZIP archives with the stored files, also password protected.
- It lists of files with thumbnails of images, video and audio.
- Open, Rename, Move, Delete, Create Folder, sort files…
- Search files.
- Save and import photos and videos from library with the original quality and keeping the details of the images.
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Numbers, Pages, text: .rtf, .txt, …
- PDF viewer with paging and zoom.
- Includes image viewer.
- Text editor with syntax coloring, printing and support for multiple encodings: c, h, txt, html, php, perl, python.
- Complete audio player with equalizer and playlists. Organize your audio files.
- Edit audio tags and add the
- Video player that supports: avi, divx, wmv, mpg, mkv, xvid, flv, mov, mp4, m4v, 3gp. In addition to avi files support srt subtitles and audio track selection.
- Share access to the stored files from a web browser, also upload files.
- FTP server.
- You can protect the access with a password.
- USB File Sharing via iTunes.
- Email Files as Attachments.
Access the cloud
- Access your Dropbox, Mega, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega or WebDAV accounts from a single app.
- Manage and view files, download or upload folders.
- Sync folders automatically.
So recently I heard about Total File Manager app developed by Ramon Rivero on the App Store, and it was something so different that I strongly suggest it for all users.
DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE :