Noted app developed by Sumit Taneja is strongly proving to be unique app that I am greatly satisfied, and it’s one I highly suggest checking out if you wish to unwind key privacy-focused note-taking tool features.
While these kinds of apps aren’t filling up the Store as they did a few years ago, I’m still always looking out for new ones, especially if they are perfect for me. So ever needed to quickly jot down a reminder, task, or idea? Noted is a simple, privacy-focused note-taking tool that lives in the macOS menu bar – just one click away.
Key Features of Noted app
- It’s free and there are absolutely no ads for a limited time only
- Super minimalistic design specifically developed for macOS Big Sur
- It doesn’t take up a ton of valuable screen space
- Always open and ready for you to jot down whatever is on your mind
- Your notes will save even if you close the app, close your Mac’s lid, or restart your computer
It is conveyed that no information leaves your Mac, meaning that neither Apple nor Noted’s developers will be able to see what you’ve written. All of your notes are stored locally; we don’t use servers or any back-end infrastructure. In short, Noted offers you complete privacy, no strings attached. This app is applauded from all corners of users and it is suggested to all.
How the Noted app works:
You can download and install the Noted app developed by Sumit Taneja on your smartphone or other similar devices. Now launch the app on your device and start using it.
If you’re an ardent fan of these kinds of genres in general, then Noted app developed by Sumit Taneja is one that you must check out. This privacy-focused note-taking tool app is absolutely beneficial one.
DOWNLOAD FROM MAC