Being a transport company owner I was informing my drivers to maintain a Logbook all the time whenever they start a trip from the destination. But the problem was they forget to you use the logbook , and I faced a lot of issues with the logbook method since the drivers fail to record the details of the trip consistently. Thus at the end, there will be a lapse of information about the trip and the other important details such as mileage etc.
So I was much irritated with this Logbook method wanted to hunt for a smart application which resolves my concerns. I was searching on the applications i got to know about the Psngr Mileage Tracker application. This application is extremely good and takes a lot off your plate, freeing your mind to focus on more important things. I made my drivers install this Psngr application on their mobile phones and honestly, I could tell you that I was easily able to manually logging miles even when I am not present with them physically all the time.
When you turn on a Psnr mileage tracking app and drive, it runs silently in the background, allowing you to keep your eyes and mind on the road. By focusing less on the mundane details of recording your mileage, you are free to look at the big picture and do what’s best for your business. An app can ease some of the stress of day-to-day reporting so that you can use your mental energy for the things that need it
About Psngr – Mileage Tracker
- It Simplifies mileage logging for expense reimbursement and tax deduction.
- Psngr tracks your trips automatically
- It calculates mileage and expenses, and
- It Emails you periodic reports.
- Can track any number of vehicles and up to 40 free trips per month.
Tracking – Psngr tracks and auto-detects:
• Public transport
- Create multiple logbooks with Vehicles.
- Each trip (in fact, each trip segment) uses a single vehicle, and your mileage is aggregated per vehicle.
- This lets you easily separate mileage made with your private car vs. your company car, or trips made under different fiscal entities, for different clients, projects, etc.
- Psngr bundles standard, tax-deductible mileage rates in 15+ countries, including the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, South Africa, and Ireland.
- You can add custom mileage rates that suit your needs.
- Each mileage rate uses a unique tag (e.g. #business) and is assigned to one or more vehicles.
- To expense a trip using a #business mileage rate, tag the trip as #business.
- To expense a trip using a #commute mileage rate, tag the trip as #commute, etc.
- A monthly report of your trips is emailed to you
- You can easily customize reports frequency or add filtering criteria
- You can easily create additional reports on the web dashboard.
- When tracking trips by public transport, pre-plan your first trip to teach Psngr which transit lines you use to get from A to B.
- Start a new trip by tapping the “+” button on the home screen, select your destination and choose Public Transport to plan your route.
- Check-in to start your trip.
- When repeating the same trip from A to B, Psngr will match the transit lines used.
• Subscription purchased via In-App purchase will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
I could definitely tell you that this Psngr mileage tracker application is the best one that I have used so far. Thanks to the developers for this great release. I am sure this will be a helpful application for all the transport authorities.