Keep your memories close to your heart with the Mopria Print service app.
No need to worry about losing your precious memories when you have the Mopria app on your mobile device. It’s easy to print photos, web pages, and documents with just a few taps.
I’ve been looking for a good printing service for a while now, and Mopria Print Service is by far the best one I have come across. I like that it’s open source, so I know that it’s not going to be shut down any time soon. It also allows me to print from my phone without having to go through any complicated steps, so that’s nice.
The Mopria app is a free tool that helps you print from your phone or tablet to any printer. It’s a great way to keep memories close to your heart without having to print them on paper.
The Mopria app is easy and convenient. You can print from any of your favourite apps, including email, social media, and the web browser.
There’s no need to worry about compatibility with printers because the Mopria® app will automatically detect what kind of printer you have connected!
About Mopria Print Service
Your Android smartphone or tablet can now print from Mopria® certified printers (MFPs) and multi-function printers (MFPs) by connecting via Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct to Mopria® certified printers. It’s compatible with Brother, Canon, DEVELOP, deli, Epson, Fujifilm, Gestetner, HP, Infotec, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lanier, Lenovo, Lexmark, NEC, NRG, OKI, Pantum, RICOH, Samsung, Savin, Sharp, TA Triumph Adler-UTAX and Toshiba. The Mopria Print Service was developed by companies who make these devices to simplify printing and create a solution for the entire industry.
- Mopria Print Service can be installed on printers that are certified by Mopria.
- Using a wireless network or Wi-Fi Direct®, you can easily print photos, web pages, and documents from your mobile device.
- Control print settings such as colour, number of copies, duplex, paper size, page range, media type, and orientation.
- With the latest punching, folding, stapling, and PIN printing features, your workplace will be more productive.
- Mopria Print Service allows users to print from Facebook, Flipboard, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest using the Share feature, providing easy printing from their favourite apps.
- After sending an email and messaging, users will see a Mopria Print Service option. Using Mopria Print Service is as easy as selecting the Share icon, selecting their printer, and then adjusting settings.
Some Android and Amazon devices come pre-installed with Mopria Print Service. Whether a Mopria Print Service can be uninstalled from certain devices depends on the device manufacturer.
I am so happy with Mopria Print Service. I have been struggling with printing from my phone for years now, and this app has made it so easy. It’s the best mobile printing service I have ever used!