Lawn mowing was never this addictive and entertaining. With Mow-Town Riding game app for iOS, nobody is going to get off their phone and mow down their once-upon-a-time-lawn jungle. Mow-Town Riding is the exact opposite of farming- equally challenging and more slippery.
Mow-Town Riding is all about you driving a lawnmower over your lawn. Dexterity is the need of the hour as you have to skillfully maneuver the lawnmower over overgrown grass and score points. But if you go crazy over the wheel and run over sidewalks and flower beds, find your score plummeting. What more, try to beat the area your friends mowed within the same time! Mow-Town Riding is a great way to refresh your reflexes and put you on a mini adrenaline course while you sit back and relax after a long day.
Mow-Town Riding doesn’t have many levels right now, but each level is as challenging as it gets. You may get frustrated upon losing just a little bit of control over the mower, only to lose points but don’t worry, you have great many points to score from driving right.
- Mow-Town Riding can also be played as a timed race against your friends.
- The free version has only 4 levels. To unlock the remaining levels, you have to buy the full version.
- The full version has 16 levels, which are fine considering how difficult it gets at each level to stick the lawnmower to the grass alone.
- It has animated cartoon graphics.
- Scores can go sky high, so prepare for some really tough competition from who were once friends.
- Save your high scores online via Game Center.
- It has been developed for iOS by Sunlight Games GmBH.
- The tutorial is thorough and polishes your skills enough to play the game reasonably.
- The game is optimized for iPad.
- It requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- The file size is 13.3 MB.
- The current version of the game is 1.0. It is still under development.
- It is supported in five different languages, viz., German, English, French, Italian and Spanish.
- The additional features and levels which are being prepared are free for those who have bought the full version of the game.
- There are different interesting and challenging scenarios available for each level like a lawn, a park, a castle garden, a garden etc.
- You can control the lawnmower to move forward, reverse and to circle.
- With each rising level, the obstacles in the lawn and their placement change to make the game more challenging.
Summary: Mow-Town Riding is an entertainer requiring skill, dexterity and time management tactics to win, making it an engrossing game to indulge in.
Good: Mow-Town Riding makes an addictive entertainment. High score comparison and timed races enthrall you even more. More updates coming up on the game from the developers.
Bad: Freebies do not reveal more than four levels, which is sad. Moreover, for people wanting more in a game than a green screen might get run down doing the same thing sixteen times.